Volkswagen Scramble Championship Finals
The Scramble Championship Final is a golfing trip of a lifetime and has provided many highlights and great memories from all Scramble Qualifiers over the years.
The Championship Final is held on Queensland’s naturally refreshing Sunshine Coast at Twin Waters Golf Club and Novotel Sunshine Coast Resort. Twin Waters Golf Club is internationally recognised as one of Australia’s top resort courses – naturally it’s the best on the Sunshine Coast. The 18 hole, par 72 championship course was designed by five times British Open champion Peter Thomson and partner Mike Wolveridge.
The Championship Final is played under a 54-hole tournament format, with the teams of four amateurs and one professional competing. After 36 holes, the top half of the competition get the chance to play with some Tour Professionals in their final round. Previous Tour Pro’s to participate in the Championship Final have included; Greg Norman, John Senden, Bubba Watson, Stuart Appleby, Peter O’Malley, Cameron Percy and Rod Pampling.
The Championship Final delivers all the atmosphere and competitiveness of a professional tournament with a line-up of social functions to remember. From the Welcome Dinner to the Theme Night and Presentation dinner, those Scramble participants who represent their club at the Final are provided with the chance to take home much more than the title of Scramble Champions.
Your Championship Final Experience includes
- Return airfares from your nearest Capital City to the Championship Final
- 4 rounds of golf at Twin Waters Golf Club
- 4 nights’ accommodation at Novotel Twin Waters Resort
- Breakfasts, lunch and on course snacks each day
- Attend the Welcome Dinner under the stars
- Attend the infamous “Theme Dinner” function
- Attend the Presentation Dinner
- A chance to play with your Tour Professional heroes