The Scramble is a four-person, elimination format Ambrose
- All team members tee off each hole
- Team chooses the shot they are going to use
- The golfer whose shot is taken is eliminated from participating in the next shot
- A player is only eliminated for the one shot following his/her selected shot
- This process continues up until the ball is on the putting green, and then all four players have the opportunity to sink the putt.
- All four players tee off the next hole and the elimination process begins again, until ball is placed on the putting green
- Each team member’s tee shot must be used at least three (3) times per round
- The eliminated player cannot take a practice shot during the time they are eliminated
The Women’s Scramble is played under the same format and policies as the Scramble, with some modifications to rules and eligibility.